Stoneweg and Varia Swiss Realtech Properties announce the launch of BEEZI (beezi.ch), the first chain of new generation industrial spaces in Switzerland.
This project represents an investment of more than CHF 100 million over the next three years.
The first BEEZI center is already under construction in Tolochenaz (Vaud).
The 4th industrial revolution generated by digitalization continues to unfold its effects.
The recent global pandemic has only accelerated the impact, affecting all aspects of our lives and all sectors of the economy. Commercial and industrial real estate is no exception.
It is in this context that Varia Swiss Realtech Properties (VSRP), a joint venture between Stoneweg and Decalia, intends to invest massively (more than 100 million over 3 years) and launch BEEZI, the first chain of industrial spaces in Switzerland.
Stoneweg intends to develop the BEEZI brand throughout Switzerland, creating a genuine network of new generation industrial spaces.
The chain concept is completely new in the industrial and craft sector and allows tenants, industrialists, craftsmen or established companies to benefit from the entire BEEZI network across the country, from the numerous shared infrastructures and services as well as from the synergies generated thanks to the community that the network constitutes. BEEZI makes the new ways of working previously reserved for startups accessible to manufacturers and craftsmen.
BEEZI in a nutshell
- Pay less, get more.
With BEEZI you only rent the space you really need for your daily activity, thanks to the mutualization.
- Benefit from a stimulating work environment.
Bright and ergonomic spaces, coupled with a wide range of services.
- Benefit from the strength of a community.
Because we are stronger together, the tenants of our centers benefit from the synergies generated within the BEEZI community.
- is built around bright common areas, with stimulating design and encouraging exchanges
- offers shared space to optimize rental costs while benefiting from state-of-the-art equipment
- is equipped with a “Food Hub” for on-site catering
- offers on-demand administrative services
- is built according to the latest standards in terms of energy consumption and environmental preservation and benefits from a significant amount of green space
The first BEEZI center is currently under construction in Tolochenaz (Vaud). Two other projects are underway, in Meyrin (GE) and Wigoltingen (TG) and two others are currently under discussion in the cantons of Aargau and Bern.